Sunday, February 4, 2018

English Quiz

In each of the following find out which part of the sentence has an error
Q1)-He has promised (A) / to pay me the whole amount (B) / in cheque with the stipulated time (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q2)-We must have (A)/ sympathy for (B) / needy and the poor (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q3)-When I left (A) / the house at 9 O' clock (B) / my son was still at home (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- B


Q4)-I did not receive (A) / any letter from any parents (B) / for the last two months. (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- A


Q5)-There is no agreement (A)/ between you and I (B) / so we are free to go our way. (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- B


Q6)-His father would (A)/ rather die than (B) / to beg from door to door (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q7)-He is guilty (A) / for killing (B) / an innocent bird (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- B


Q8)-I have just come (A)/ to know that Mr. Ray , one of my favourite (B) / teachers , died with cancer recently (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q9)-Many persons must have read (A)/ " The Arabian Nights ", (B) / which is very interesting. (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- A


Q10)-We should make green vegetables (A) / an essential part of our daily diet, (B) / shouldn't we ? (C) / No Error (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- D


No comments:

Post a Comment