Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Reasoning Quiz

Q1)-What will come in place of ? 

BMO , EOQ , HQS , ?

KSU
LMN
SOV
SOW
Ans.- A
The first letter moves 3 steps forward. The second and third letters move 2 steps forward.


Q2)-What will come in place of ? 

NECKLACE : ADORNMENT : : ?

Medal : Decoration
Bronze : Medal
Scarf : Dress
Window : House
Ans.- A


Q3)-Find odd one out
Libra
Saturn
Mars
Venus
Ans.- A


Q4)-In a certain code, PAINTER is written NCGPRGP, then REASON would be written as
PCYQMN
PGYQMN
PGYUMP
PGYUPM
Ans.- C


Q5)-A, B, C, D, E, F and G are members of a family consisting of four adults and three children, two of whom, F and G are girls. A and D are brothers and A is a doctor. E is an engineer married to one of the brothers and has two children. B is married to D and G is their child. Who is C ?
E's daughter
F's father
G's brother
A's son
Ans.- D


Q6)-egg : fish : : ______ : plant
leaf
seed
root
stem
Ans.- B


Q7)-Statement : Some tables are glasses. All trees are tables.
Conclusions:
I.Some trees are glasses
II. Some glasses are trees.

only I follows
only conclusion II follows
either I or II follows
neither I nor II follows
Ans.- D


Q8)-wave: crest : : _________ : peak
water
mountain
top
moving
Ans.- B


Q9)-Pointing out to a girl a man said "My uncle is the uncle of this girl's uncle". How is the man related to that girl ?
Cousin
Father
Father in law
Brother
Ans.- B
The man's uncle and the uncle of girls uncle is the same person. So he may be the father or uncle of the girl.


Q10)-Statement : All students are girls. No girl is dull
Conclusions :
I. There are no boys in the class
II. No student is dull

only I follows
only conclusion II follows
both I and II follow
neither I nor II follows
Ans.- C


No comments:

Post a Comment