Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Reasoning Quiz

Q1)-Introducing a man , a woman said , " He is the only son of my mother's mother." How is the woman related to the man ?
Mother
Aunt
Sister
Niece
Ans.- D


Q2)-Pointing out to a lady , a girl said , " She is the daughter-in-law of the grandmother of my father's only son. " How is the lady related to the girl ?
Sister-in-law
Mother
Aunt
Mother-in-law
Ans.- B


Q3)-Pointing towards a person in a photograph, Anjali said, "He is the only son of the father of my sister's brother." How is that person is related to Anjali ?
Anjali Father
Anjali Mother
Anjali Brother
Maternal Uncle
Ans.- C


Q4)-Pointing to a photograph, a man said, "I have no brother or sister but that man's father is my father's son." Whose photograph was it ?
His own
His Son
His Father
His Grandfather
Ans.- B


Q5)-Pointing to a photograph, a woman says, "This man's son's sister is my mother-in-law." How is the woman's husband related to the man in the photograph ?
Grandson
Son
Son in law
Cousin
Ans.- A


Q6)-Introducing a boy, a girl said, "He is the son of the daughter of the father of my uncle." How is the boy related to the girl?
Brother
Nephew
Uncle
Son-in-law
Ans.- A


Q7)-If P $ Q means P is the brother of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q; P * Q means P is the daughter of Q in A # B $ C * D, who is the father?
D
B
C
Data is inadequate
Ans.- A


Q8)-Introducing Sonia, Aamir says, "She is the wife of only nephew of only brother of my mother." How Sonia is related to Aamir?
Wife
Sister
Sister-in-law
Data is inadequate
Ans.- A


Q9)-Introducing Ramesh, Neelam said, “His brother’s father is the only son of my grand father”. How Neelam is related to Ramesh?
Sister
Daughter
Mother
None of these
Ans.- A


Q10)-A man said to a woman, “Your mother’s husband’s sister is my aunt.” How is the woman related to the man ?
Granddaughter
Daughter
Sister
Aunt
Ans.- C


No comments:

Post a Comment