Monday, January 1, 2018

English Quiz

Q1)-Identify which part of the sentence has an error
The electrician (A) / is (B) / do (C) / writing work. (D)

A
B
C
D
Ans.- B


Q2)-The house (A) / has been (B) / built (C) / in 2012. (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- B


Q3)-Though the country(A) /has abundant coal reserves (B) /it has been imported coal (C) /at a high cost. (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q4)-An incident when my youth taught (A) /me to stand up and (B) /do what is right even if(C) /others do not agree with me(D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- A


Q5)-As I had learnt (A) /Sanskrit in school,(B) /I could understood(C) /many Indian languages. (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q6)-The insurance industry in (A) /India is underwent (B) / many changes in (C) /the past few years. (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- B


Q7)-By this time (A) / next year (B) / I had completed (C) /my post graduation. (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q8)-The (A) / plants are dry (B) / for (C) / the lack of water (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- D


Q9)-The ship (A) / was (B) / loaded (C) / with cotton (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


Q10)-It is high time (A) / that (B) / we leave (C) / this place (D)
A
B
C
D
Ans.- C


No comments:

Post a Comment