Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Reasoning Quiz

Directions (Q1 – Q5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given question :

A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table but not facing the centre. C is second to the right of B. B is fourth to the left of E. F and A are not immediate neighbors of B. F is third to the left of A. H is not an immediate neighbor of A. G is not on the immediate left of A.
Q1. Which of the following is true about D ?
1) D is second to the left of F. 
2) D is on the immediate left of A.
3) D is opposite of C. 
4) D is third to the left of H. 
5) None of these

Q2. What is the position of A with respect to B ?
1) Immediate left 
2) Fifth to the left 
3) Second to the right 
4) Third to the right 
5) None of these

Q3. Who is third to the left of C ?
1) G 
2) A 
3) D 
4) B 
5) E

Q4. Which of the following pairs are neighbor of G ?
1) H, B 
2) D, A 
3) A, B 
4) Can’t be determined 
5) None of these

Q5. Who sits on the immediate left of E ?
1) C 
2) F 
3) H 
4) D 
5) None of these

Directions (Q6 – Q10): In these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :

1) If only conclusion I is true. 
2) If only conclusion II is true.
3) If either conclusion I or II is true. 
4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true.
5) If both conclusion I and II are true.

Q6. Statements: P = O ≤ N < M, P < L ≥ Q
        Conclusion: I. L > O
II. N < Q

Q7. Statements: G = D ≥ B > C ≥ F = H
        Conclusion: I. H ≤ B
II. G > C

Q8. Statements: K = U < T ≤ S, K < O < R
        Conclusion: I. S = R
II. T < O

Q9. Statements: J > I < H ≥ R = G > F
        Conclusion: I. G < H
II. G = H

Q10.Statements: A > Z ≥ Y = X ≥ W > U
         Conclusion: I. A > X
II. Z ≥ W










Solutions:
Q1-Q5

Q1. 2;
Q2. 5; Second to left of B.
Q3. 1;
Q4. 3;
Q5. 2;
Q6-Q10

Q6. 1
Q7. 2
Q8. 4
Q9. 3
Q10.5

No comments:

Post a Comment